Any Question about disease can ask Master through email,
ADDITIONAL TREATMENT SITE
Bahasa Melayu Version-Akupunktur Rawatan Akar Kayu Cina
Autistic Acupuncture and herbal treatment
Migraine Acupuncture herbal treatment
Backache Lumbago slipped -disc herbal treatment
Bladder, Breast Cancer
Cancer Treatment with Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, Lung Preventition, Breast Enlargement
Alzheimer's early treatment and cure
Women alternative treatment, women alternative acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women medical centre, medical for women problem, Herbal Treatment, Women's Site
Anaemia Acupuncture Treatment and Herbal Treatment, Red blood count Low
Allergyherbs Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
kidney treatment herbs,kidney news, kidney failure acupuncture Herbal
HOME | INSOMNIA | FIBROMYALGIA | MIGRAINE
A migraine can be disabling — with symptoms so severe, all you can think about is finding a dark, quiet place to lie down. Up to 17 percent of women and 6 percent of men have experienced a migraine.
In some cases, these painful headaches are preceded or accompanied by a sensory warning sign (aura), such as flashes of light, blind spots or tingling in your arm or leg. A migraine is also often accompanied by other signs and symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine pain can be excruciating and may incapacitate you for hours or even days.
Migraine Headache Symptoms
Symptoms vary from person to person and from migraine to migraine. Five phases can often be identified:
- Prodrome: A variety of warnings can come before a migraine. These may consist of a change in mood (for example, feeling “high,” irritable, or depressed) or a subtle change of sensation (for example, a funny taste or smell). Fatigue and muscle tension are also common
- Aura: This is commonly a visual disturbance that precedes the headache phase. Some migraineurs de velop blind spots (called scotomas); see geometric patterns or flashing, colorful lights; or lose vision on one side (hemianopsia).
- Headache: Although migraine pain usually appears on one side of the head, 30-40% of migraines occur on both sides. Throbbing pain may be present. More than 80% of migraineurs feel nauseated, and some vomit. About 70% become sensitive to light (photophobia) and sound (phonophobia). This phase may last 4-72 hours.
- Headache termination: Even if untreated, the pain usually goes away with sleep.
- Postdrome: Other signs of the migraine (for example, inability to eat, problems with concentration, or fatigue) may linger after the pain has disappeared.
Are women more prone to migraine headaches?
Yes, migraine headaches are more common in women. In fact, about three out of four people who have migraines are women. They are most common in women between the ages of 35 and 45; this is often a time that women have more job, family, and social commitments. Women also tend to report higher levels of pain, longer headache time, and more symptoms, such as nausea and vomiting.
Hormones may also trigger migraine. Over half of women with migraine report having them right before, during, or after their period. Others get them for the first time when taking birth control pills. And some women start getting them when they enter menopause.
Hopes Pinned on Him
(Source: The Star Newspaper)
Neuro-acupuncture, a branch of acupuncture that claims can improve symptoms in children having conditions such as autism, attention deficit disorder, learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and cerebral palsy.... read article